Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Something I'm Liking to LOVE: Dr. Scholl's Rub Relief Stick

Please don't walk away from those strappy sandals or the cute pair of  flats you’re eyeing because you know they'll give you blisters and leave your feet uncomfortable for the night.

I LOVE my shoes but I'm also a HUGE fan of comfort. Not too long ago, I pulled a pair of sling-backs from my closet, that matched my outfit just right, and my first thought was "these are going to hurt!" Then I remembered that I had recently purchased a stick of Dr. Scholl's for Her Rub Relief at my local drugstore (costs about $10) - just because I wondered if it worked. What a perfect time to try it out!

NOT ONE BLISTER! And we're talking some serious walking...

This little tube of miracles has now made it into my Emergency Bridal Kit (and permanently onto my dresser shelf). Because I love it so much - I wanted to share it with all of you in hopes that you can still wear your expensive wedding or party shoes without having to pack another pair for Plan B! Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment